Account Manager – Financial PR
Citigate Dewe Rogerson, a leading international communications consultancy, is looking for financially literate candidates of graduate calibre with 2-3 years’ relevant experience to join its well-regarded financial PR practice based in central London.
- Provide general PR counsel at all levels within the client base.
- Maintain day to day relationships with client contacts.
- Create press releases, case studies, articles, white papers, surveys and other similar content.
- Maintain relationships with analysts and journalists across a range of publications.
- Discuss issues and facts with clients and the media, sounding knowledgeable, enthusiastic and authoritative in each client's business area.
- Find new ways to provide added value to clients and constantly revitalise client engagements.
- Train, manage and support junior team members in their day to day activities and career development.
- Support with the preparation of new business proposals; company analysis and research. Engage in other new business activities as necessary, suggest and implement ideas.
- Peer benchmarking: monitor client peer group activities, events and developments and issue best practice recommendations to clients
Skills & Experience required:
- Two to three years’ relevant experience at a similar level in financial PR.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Numeracy and financial literacy will be essential
- Keen attention to detail
- A good team player, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, on the ball, markets-aware, media-savvy
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to Sarah Lawrence, Head of HR at email@example.com.
Please note that we often receive a high volume of applications and may not be able to respond to acknowledge each one. We will contact you if your application is successful.