We have an opening for an Account Executive to join the Life Sciences team within Citigate Dewe Rogerson.
Our team of LS specialists includes communications experts, ex-fund managers and analysts who are experienced and trusted advisors to some of the world’s most exciting public and private companies across biotech, medtechand pharma.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise on a regular basis with clients on specific client accounts – this includes arranging client meetings.
- Draft press releases and create media listsandcoverage reports - proof read materials when needed
- Manage the filing and distribution of client announcements
- Draft / review PowerPoint presentations and other communication materials when required by the team
- Monitor the media, including trade press, national press, newswires and social media to support client’s PR programmes- Develop knowledge of key publications
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Maintain press lists
- Manage and develop company databases
Skills, Experience & Personnel Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential with excellent attention to detail.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in life sciences, the media, business and the way the City works is essential.
- Ability to both prioritise and multitask effectively under time constraints, to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Language Skills: English (fluent), other languages an advantage.
- Advanced IT knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook);production of PowerPoint presentations to a professional level using templates.
- A team-player who is personable and professional,can work flexibly within a team and will seek help when appropriate.
- An individual that is quickly able to adapt to team needs, demands and priorities to deliver on multiple deadlines.
- A good understanding of social media would also be advantageous.