Reputations can make or break a company...
... so we make sure your (positive) voice is being heard via the media!
We offer you:
- Our strong relationships with key media players
- Our wealth of experience across sectors and publications
- Our advice on both the method of communication and appropriate messaging, to work towards achieving your business strategy.
- Our time and effort to fostering long-lasting relationships with journalists, editors and commentators from trade, national, digital and broadcast media.
We take pride in being the hands and legs of our clients, with whom we work as partners to achieve fantastic results.
What is your overarching and cohesive narrative threaded through all the business functions of your company?
No worries if this is not fully developed yet, we help you construct this.
The aim? Make sure that all departments share messages that sit under one umbrella and the company’s values, mission and strategy are communicated seamlessly and effectively towards all stakeholders.
Companies’ executives and experts are increasingly not just tasked with the job at hand, but they are spokespeople for the business as well. We help distribute their opinions in the media on emerging issues, industry trends and company news, by means of:
- expert profiling
- interview generation
- bylined articles
- opinion pieces
- speaker opportunities at events and on seminars
- social media presence
We ensure that all corporate messaging is in line with your company’s mission and business strategy, so that each individual piece of content has a far wider impact and strengthens the bond between your company and the values it embodies.
Our Media Intelligence Team monitors all media coverage that is relevant to your organization, especially in Belgium and the Benelux. A complete, relevant and compact news overview in your inbox, translated into English, French and/or Dutch, every day – that’s our media intelligence in brief.
Developing confident, controlled and compelling spokespeople is a fundamental part of the communications process.
Citigate Dewe Rogerson has extensive experience in all aspects of media training. Our ingredients:
- Dedicated team of media training professionals
- In-depth expertise of our media landscape(s)
- Experience across a range of sectors, including logistics, manufacturing industry, transport, healthcare, asset management, banking, insurance and professional services.
- We media train C-suite executives and other key individuals.
- Tailoring each session to fit the needs of our clients.
Our media trainings typically consist of:
- Key insights in the media landscape
- Message development
- Stress testing and crisis scenarios
- Best-practice use of social media
- Mock interviews on camera.
- Post-training reports and analyses, and advice for each individual that can be shared among key stakeholders in the communications chain.
We can also advise on presentation techniques and talking at industry and media events, conferences and networking opportunities.
With over two decades of experience in running both live and virtual events, our dedicated events team can provide the complete package of logistics consultancy and production management.
Though mainly focusing on media relations before, during and after events, our in-depth knowledge of venues and suppliers is an extra plus of our service.
A great company is built from the inside out. Internal communications are a vital tool to help your business move forward and implement changes.
With our advice and support on execution of internal communications, we ensure that your employees are involved and engaged, and are part of the decision-making process for your company’s transformation.
We strengthen employees’ understandings of your business strategy and build trust in its leaders and key executives.
Through organisational change communications, we keep employees up-to-date throughout every step of the transformation. Change communications address the needs of employees and stakeholders during this time, guaranteeing that they are kept front of mind throughout the time of change and managing the effects after implementation.
Is your company in desperate need for someone to manage its daily internal communications? Citigate Dewe Rogerson can help!
If needed, we can dispatch someone to come and work for your organization in house for one or more days a week.
Our team can hit the ground running because of our experience working with different types of organizations and software and can always lean on the larger team for support. A full service communications team, ready to help.
‘Public Organization of the Year®’ 2018
The 5th edition of the ‘Public Organization of the Year®’ 2018 took place on 6 March 2018. For the fifth time in a row the CDR team was responsible for the media...Read more
Festive Grand Opening of New DHL Hub at Brussels Airport
On 22 February 2018, our client DHL Aviation opened its new Brussels hub in a grand way! They spared no efforts; and neither did we!Read more
Expert profiling for SD Worx
Record braking traffic jams, ‘work-from-home alerts’, the (over)abundance of company cars… mobility has been a very hot topic in the Belgian media in the past few months.Read more
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help support your corporate efforts.
Citigate Dewe Rogerson Belgium
Avenue Des Arts 46, 1000 Brussels
+32 2 732 7040