Citigate Dewe Rogerson Belgium is...
- A communications consultancy specialized in corporate, financial, and crisis communications, offering a complete range of communications services from strategy to implementation.
- We are situated in Brussels, covering the Benelux market, and global capability with 60+ offices in the main financial centres of the world.
- We offer seamless economies of scale in Western Europe, due to close collaboration with sister offices in the Netherlands, France, the UK and Germany.
- In the last 20 years, we have advised numerous companies in transaction-related consultancy communications and investor relations and have extensive expertise in dealing with high profile corporate crises, mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, shareholder activism and corporate litigation.
- Citigate Dewe Rogerson Belgium is part of Huntsworth, a global PR group headquartered in London.
- Our vision is to be our clients’ ‘hands and legs’ in all their communications, adding value with our efficient, effective, flexible, well-thought and client and journalist-friendly approach.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries. They face different issues and challenges.
But they have one thing in common: a desire for exceptional service and advice that is tailored to match their precise needs.
We are constantly looking for highly motivated new Account Executives, Consultants and Managers. Interested in joining our great team? Please send your CV to email@example.com
As an international financial and corporate public relations consultancy, CDR provides seamless communication consultancy across the world’s business centres, with a particular focus on major (cross-border) financial transactions and large multi-nationals looking to broaden their global footprint.
Citigate Dewe Rogerson Belgium focuses on the Benelux market, but we work closely with all of our 60+ offices all around the globe to provide efficient and effective worldwide communications and PR services.
Five top marketing and communications trends for 2020
Grayling’s Jon Meakin introduces the agency’s annual trends forecast. There is something refreshing about a new year. Most of us start January having had at least some time off, and if
Vacancy: Consultant Corporate Communications
Grayling CDR Belgium is an all-round communications consultancy active in public relations, corporate communications, issue & crisis management, financial communications and brand PR. Accor, Basic-Fit,
iBanFirst verkozen tot Fintech Scale-up van het jaar
Woensdag 24 oktober 2018 — Brussel – Het online betalingsplatform iBanFirst won maandag 22 oktober de ‘Fintech Scale-up van het Jaar’ award tijdens de jaarlijkse Fintech Belgium Summit in