Vacancy: Account Executive/Consultant Corporate Communications
Grayling CDR Belgium is an all round communications consultancy active in public relations, corporate communications, issue & crisis management, financial communications and Brand PR. EY, Oracle and DHL are some of our clients for whom we love to make a difference. For our Brussels-based office, we are looking for a trilingual (French or Dutch native and professional knowledge of the other national language, and English) PR expert who is passionate about communication.
- You give support in building strong relationships with our clients as well as the media
- You draft and edit press releases and other corporate documents
- You help in the research, planning and development of our communications programs
- You monitor the media for client/sector coverage and potential crisis situations
- You support in the organization of press conferences and other corporate events
- You are the perfect wingman or -woman for our issue & crisis communications team
- You assist in media training sessions for our clients’ spokespersons
Our perfect new colleague
- You are passionate about communications
- You are always up-to-date on the current (economic) news and (social) media trends
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are quick, flexible and stress resistant
- You have terrific editing skills and an eye for detail
- You are a team player and you think outside the box
- You speak French or Dutch as a native language and are very fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have a broad interest in economic and societal news
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree
Our offer to you
Do you believe that you are the ideal match for our team? Send your CV and cover letter to GraylingPRBelgium@grayling.com. We hope to hear from you soon!
Grayling CDR Belgium (°2008) has a long track record on the Belgian market, building on the heritage and expertise of its predecessors PR Force (°1993) and Trimedia (first brand change in 2005).
In Belgium, we offer long term strategic communications support as well as ad hoc advice. Our clients are spread across varying sectors such as consumer brands, financial & professional services, production industries. Our agency specializes in the following services:
- Media relations
- Reputation management
- Expert profiling
- Issue & crisis management
- Transaction communications
- Stakeholder and media events
Grayling CDR Belgium provides Belux expertise and is part of the global Grayling network, the world’s second largest independent Public Relations, Public Affairs, Investor Relations and Events consultancy. Our network is spread all across Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. By working across borders, we have the ability to develop a tailored Benelux offer as well as a broader international service.
In addition to the Belgian communications department, our offices house an international public affairs department which services a diverse client portfolio on the level of the European Institutions.
Follow us on:
LinkedIn: Grayling CDR Belgium
Instagram: Grayling CDR Belgium