Vacancy: Account Executive Brand PR
Grayling CDR Belgium is an all round communications consultancy active in public relations, corporate communications, issue & crisis management, financial communications and Brand PR. Jaguar Land Rover, Nikon, Basic-Fit and Diabetes Liga are some of our clients for whom we love to make a difference. For our Brussels-based office, we are looking for a trilingual (French or Dutch native and professional knowledge of the other national language, and English) hands-on PR addict. Passion for communication is a must!
- You help build strong relationships with clients and the media
- You know how to write an appealing press release
- You help in the research, planning, and development stages of our communications campaigns and are our source of creative input
- You select the right (social) media targets for your client
- You support the organisation of influencer events, interviews and other media events
- You assist in media training our clients’ spokespersons
- You are the perfect right hand of the Brand PR Director
Our ideal new colleague
- You are passionate about brand communications
- You are always up-to-date with the current news and (social) media trends
- You are quick, flexible and stress resistant
- You have excellent writing and editing skills and believe that accuracy is a way of life
- You are a team player who thinks out of the box
- You preferably speak French as a mother tongue and are very fluent in Dutch and English
Do you believe that you are the ideal match for our team? Send your CV and cover letter to GraylingPRBelgium@grayling.com. We hope to hear from you soon!
Grayling CDR Belgium (°2008) has a long track record on the Belgian market, building on the heritage and expertise of its predecessors PR Force (°1993) and Trimedia (first brand change in 2005).
In Belgium, we offer long term strategic communications support as well as ad hoc advice. Our clients are spread across varying sectors such as consumer brands, financial & professional services, production industries. Our agency specializes in the following services:
- Media relations
- Reputation management
- Expert profiling
- Issue & crisis management
- Transaction communications
- Stakeholder and media events
Grayling CDR Belgium provides Belux expertise and is part of the global Grayling network, the world’s second largest independent Public Relations, Public Affairs, Investor Relations and Events consultancy. Our network is spread all across Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. By working across borders, we have the ability to develop a tailored Benelux offer as well as a broader international service.
In addition to the Belgian communications department, our offices house an international public affairs department which services a diverse client portfolio on the level of the European Institutions.
Follow us on:
LinkedIn: Grayling CDR Belgium
Instagram: Grayling CDR Belgium