Our clients come from a wide range of countries and industries. They face different issues and challenges. But they have one thing in common: a desire for exceptional service and advice that is tailored to match their precise needs.
Across our global network, we employ some of the highest calibre people from diverse backgrounds to deliver innovative solutions and trusted advice to our clients.
From recent graduates to senior professionals, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our firm.
If you are interested in a career with CDR, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Graduate Trainee – Corporate and Consumer PR
We’re looking for three talented graduates to join our Corporate and Consumer PR team. The candidates selected will work across a range of client accounts to deliver highly effective communications campaigns. They will receive an in-depth induction and a full training programme in line with their role as account executive.
Applicants must be creative, digitally savvy, numerate and highly literate. They should be strong team players and have a keen interest in current affairs, business, economics and the media. Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for a career in PR for example through completing previous work experience in an agency, within an in-house PR team or in journalism.
A second language would be highly valued, but is not essential.
Key dates and applications:
An assessment day will take place in London on Tuesday 22nd August and the successful candidates will join the team full-time on Monday 4th September. Salary and benefits are in line with industry standards.
Please email our Head of HR Sarah Lawrence with your CV and a cover letter that outlines why you believe you are the right person for a graduate role at Citigate Dewe Rogerson.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 15th August 2017.
Account Manager – Investor Relations
Citigate Dewe Rogerson is looking for a financially literate candidate of graduate calibre with 2-3 years’ relevant experience to join its well-regarded investor relations consultancy practice based in London.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in the drafting and editing of IR materials including press releases, presentations, annual reports and IR website text
- Liaising with the sell-side analyst community, collecting earnings forecasts and responding to queries on behalf of clients
- Monitoring news information services for relevant news stories and analyst reports on clients, conducting issues analyses and market sentiment summaries
- Pre and post-event feedback and perception surveys among fund managers and analysts
- Analysis of sell-side coverage, company ownership and investor targeting
- Preparation of new business proposals; company analysis and research
- Peer benchmarking: monitoring client peer group activities, events and developments and issuing best practice recommendations to clients
- Working closely with PR consultancy/media relations colleagues on IPOs and other capital markets transactions
Skills and experience required:
- The candidate should have two to three years’ relevant experience, ideally in equities research, investment banking, investor relations (in-house or consultancy) or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Numeracy and financial literacy will be essential
- Keen attention to detail
- A good team player, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, on the ball and markets-aware
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in an additional European language would be an advantage
Please email our Head of HR Sarah Lawrence if you are interested in this opportunity.